If you are to receive intravenous sedation or anticipate their use, please note the following instructions:
- 1Do NOT eat for SIX hours prior to surgery. You may have water up to TWO hours before your surgery.
- 2You MUST have a responsible driver OVER the age of 18 to drive you to your appointment. And THEY MUST REMAIN IN THE WAITING ROOM FOR THE DURATION OF YOUR SURGERY.
- 3Minors MUST be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- 4A responsible person should remain with you at home for approximately 12 hours following your office surgery.
- 5Unless otherwise instructed, take your normal medication with a sip of water.
- 6Please wear clothing with short sleeves or loose fitting sleeves that can easily be pushed up above the elbow.
For Appointments Please Call
Conveniently located at
1080 Blakeslee Blvd
Lehighton, PA 18235
At A Glance
Oral Surgeon, Dr. Frank Hoffman, practices at Carbon Oral Surgery Associates in Lehighton Pennsylvania, and offers the following oral surgery procedures and services to patients in Carbon County and the surrounding areas:
Your oral health is a responsibility that we take very seriously. Your care and comfort are our first priority.